Monthly Haliborange Competition
Terms and Conditions
- The competitions will run on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis from 01 May 2018 to 30 June 2021 inclusive. The closing date for each competition (“Closing Date”) will be specified on the competition posts on the Promotor’s social media channels or e-mail newsletter.
- All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than midnight on the Closing Date specified. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- To enter, simply follow the instructions in the Promoter’s email newsletter or on the posts on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Entry requirements will be specified on the posts. For example: you may be asked to: like, share, retweet post, respond to a question or upload a requested picture, in order to enter the competition.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- A winner will be chosen randomly by a Haliborange Brand Manager of the Promotor, one working day after each Closing Date specified. The decision of the Promotor is final.
- The winner will receive a prize and the prize for each competition will be specified in the e-mail newsletter or the posts on the Promotor’s social media channels.
- The winner will be notified by the Promoter via it’s e-mail newsletter or it social medial channels (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram within) 14 days of the Closing Date and the winner must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 28 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any delays or loss in the post.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promotor within 28 days after the date of the Closing Date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- If you are a prize winner, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and image to announce the winners of the relevant competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter of this prize draw and Data Controller is Seven Seas Limited, An Affiliate of the P&G Group of Companies The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP